Info & contact
The Sierra Grille = 20+ years of Western Massachusetts music scene history. We celebrate that every week on Thursday night when we clear the tables and have the best local, region and national acts play Sierra. Want to get to know a great local or totally new band while drinking a great beer? Sierra’s your place and Thursday’s your night. We’re located at 41 Strong Avenue in Northampton, MA. Come hang.
A few things to keep in mind BEFORE you contact us:
- All shows are 21+
- We only book shows on THURSDAY nights (no exceptions). We can’t help with booking any other nights of the week. Additionally, with only one show a week, we have to book our events fairly well in advance, so please give us as much notice as possible when requesting a show.
- We can’t offer any dollar amount guarantees for bands who play here, although we pay all of our performers generously & keep the door cost low to make our shows financially accessible for the audience.
What we love:
- Flyers by local artists
- The best local, regional and national acts. heavy/punk/folk/indie/noise/weirdo/experimental/whatever!
- Ladybands! Female fronted, all-girl or featuring women that fearlessly rock out
- Bands doing the DIY thing — whether you’re just coming up or you know already know the ropes
- Occasionally having Sierra friends book a night, showcasing bands that we’re not into yet, but wanna be
- Special events! Special guests!
- Loving music and good shows over profit. We book to serve the local music community.
We are obsessed with music: playing in bands, going to shows & always looking for projects that will strengthen DIY music communities. We want to book Sierra to celebrate what we love — the local music scene.
Interested in playing a show? Want to find out more information? Have, like, a zillion questions? Get at us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can follow us on Facebook here. Get into it!